Ryde Secondary College Anatomic Tuff-Pack LRG - Navy
Please note limits for 'Schools Online' purchases:
- Maximum of 2 backpacks (only), per purchase/cart accepted.
- Any storewide promotions or promotional discount codes do not apply to products listed within the 'Schools Online' section.
- Prices are negotiated with your school and cannot be further discounted. This includes any discounted or free shipping, unless otherwise stated.
The Ryde Secondary College Anatomic Tuff-Pack® is a contemporary backpack catering to today's style conscious student. The Anatomical Back Panel™ incorporates a supportive spinal rod with a soft padded base, providing the support growing backs need.
The backpack is independently medically endorsed, ergonomic, lightweight and PVC free. It also comes with a lifetime warranty because our bags are built to last.
- Anatomical Back Panel™ to support growing spines
- Internal 'S' shaped spinal rod for additional support
Made from durable, High Grade Duragarde ™ Water Repellent fabric
- Two large main compartments
- Padded internal laptop pocket
- Phone/music pocket and ear bud hole
- Reinforced D-Ring
- Super lightweight
- Easy sponge clean
- Curved zipper pullers for easy grip.
- NB: Key rings are NOT to be threaded through zip holes. New stock arrivals will have zipper hole filled in.
Capacity: 39 Litres
(Ages 12–18 yrs)
Size: 48cm H x 30cm W x 27cm D
LIFETIME MANUFACTURERS' WARRANTY
All Harlequin nylon products have been meticulously designed and manufactured to the highest industry standards. We offer a manufacturer‘s warranty on all products as stated on each product's swing tag or product description. Unless otherwise stated, we warrant against any faulty workmanship and/or materials, EXCLUDING: Normal wear and tear of product; any misuse, mistreatment and abuse of product; products not used for their intended use, products that have been worn and used incorrectly; backpacks that have had keyrings/charms threaded through and hung from zipper holes, discontinued products sold at sale prices and discounted products sold as imperfect or seconds, products that have been exposed to UV light and bleaching, backpacks that have been machine washed.
Our "Lifetime" Warranty label is defined by using a Kindy backpack from school years k-2, a primary backpack for years 1-6 and a senior backpack from years 7-12 and excludes bags handed down to siblings and second-hand bags.