Kingsville Primary Hi-Viz Ergo Tuff-Pack
Please note limits for 'Schools Online' purchases:
- Maximum of 2 backpacks (only), per purchase/cart accepted.
- Any storewide promotions or promotional discount codes do not apply to products listed within the 'Schools Online' section.
- Prices are negotiated with your school and cannot be further discounted. This includes any discounted or free shipping, unless otherwise stated.
Be safe and be seen!
Our mission is simple - keep children safe from injury and harm by making our kids Hi-Viz Kids™.
Suitable for 5-11 year olds and beautifully printed with the Kingsville Primary school logo. Harlequin's Hi-Viz Kids Ergo Tuff-Pack® is a primary sized, high visibility, fluorescent ergonomic backpack. With your child's safety in mind, these Tuff-Packs have been made to help keep your child "safe and be seen" on their journey to and from school. Our Tuff-Packs feature a super comfy Anatomical Back System™ and are independently endorsed by the NSW Premier, the Ministry of Transport for NSW, Chiropractors, Osteopaths and Physiotherapists, making them the safest and most comfortable backpacks in Australia.
Read more about the Hi-Viz Kids™ Safety Initiative!
- Made from high visibility fluorescent material
- Anatomical Back System™ for growing spines
- Durable showerproof PVC free nylon
- Two large main compartments
- Detachable flap included
- Padded internal laptop pocket
- iPod/Mobile phone pouch and ear piece hole
- Soft protective base
- Reflective piping for enhanced night visibility
- Reinforced D-Ring
- Easy sponge clean
- Curved zipper pullers for easy grip.
- NB: Key rings are NOT to be threaded through zip holes. New stock arrivals will have zipper hole filled in.
LIFETIME MANUFACTURERS' WARRANTY
All Harlequin nylon products have been meticulously designed and manufactured to the highest industry standards. We offer a manufacturer‘s warranty on all products as stated on each product's swing tag or product description. Unless otherwise stated, we warrant against any faulty workmanship and/or materials, EXCLUDING: Normal wear and tear of product; any misuse, mistreatment and abuse of product; products not used for their intended use, products that have been worn and used incorrectly; backpacks that have had keyrings/charms threaded through and hung from zipper holes, discontinued products sold at sale prices and discounted products sold as imperfect or seconds, products that have been exposed to UV light and bleaching, backpacks that have been machine washed.
Our "Lifetime" Warranty label is defined by using a Kindy backpack from school years k-2, a primary backpack for years 1-6 and a senior backpack from years 7-12 and excludes bags handed down to siblings and second-hand bags.