Fern Bay Public School Eco Excursion Bag - Btl Green
Please note limits for 'Schools Online' purchases:
- Maximum of 2 backpacks (only), per purchase/cart accepted.
- Any storewide promotions or promotional discount codes do not apply to products listed within the 'Schools Online' section.
- Prices are negotiated with your school and cannot be further discounted. This includes any discounted or free shipping, unless otherwise stated.
The Fern Bay Public School Eco Excursion Bag® is an original Harlequin design approved by the school. With adjustable backstraps and reflective safety corners, your child will be comfortable and easily seen on school excursions.
It also carries the honour of being the first excursion bag in the world to be made from recycled plastic bottles, or 100% PET fabric.
- Internal zippered pocket
- 100% PET recycled water repellent fabric*
- Comfortably fits a clipboard
- Easy open, secure Velcro fastening with drawstring toggle
- Reflective safety corners
- Adjustable shoulder/back straps
- Printed name patch on reverse
- Easy sponge clean
Size: 36cm x 44.5cm
*Main body fabric made in PET
LIFETIME MANUFACTURERS' WARRANTY
All Harlequin nylon products have been meticulously designed and manufactured to the highest industry standards. We offer a manufacturer‘s warranty on all products as stated on each product's swing tag or product description. Unless otherwise stated, we warrant against any faulty workmanship and/or materials, EXCLUDING: Normal wear and tear of product; any misuse, mistreatment and abuse of product; products not used for their intended use, products that have been worn and used incorrectly; backpacks that have had keyrings/charms threaded through and hung from zipper holes, discontinued products sold at sale prices and discounted products sold as imperfect or seconds, products that have been exposed to UV light and bleaching, backpacks that have been machine washed.
Our "Lifetime" Warranty label is defined by using a Kindy backpack from school years k-2, a primary backpack for years 1-6 and a senior backpack from years 7-12 and excludes bags handed down to siblings and second-hand bags.